Monday, January 15, 2018

The Kids Said What. Animation and Family Fun

The kids and I have started a new project where we are exploring art, animation, music, and more.  Every week or so we work on some project like an animated video which we post on YouTube.  We then follow that up with a video showing how we did what we did.  I was inspired to take on this project because it offers us an opportunity to learn and grow as a family while providing a learning experience and hopefully some entertainment to our viewers.  I encourage you to please show your support for this endeavor by visiting our YouTube channel and our Blog.  We would be pleased if you could subscribe so you can keep up to date on all of our latest creations.
I would't feel right if I left the post here without giving you a sample of the sort of things we are working on.  So without further delay I present The Kids Say What's first creation.  The Fluffy Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty.




No comments: